Making Children Mind without Losing Yours
We have seen the enemy… and they are small!
If anyone understands why children behave the way they do, it’s psychologist and bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman. Equipping you with seven principles of Reality Discipline, this father of five shows you how to:
- get kids to do what you want them to do
- foil finicky eaters, turn off temper tantrums, and minimize sibling rivalry
- use authority and decisiveness to show your kids you’re not a pushover
- know when to take the little buzzards by the beak
- set suitable allowances, curfews, and privileges
- put yourself back in the driver’s seat
Questions at the end of each chapter, a discussion guide, and Dr. Leman’s real-life examples give you sure-fire techniques for developing a loving, no-nonsense approach for raising children. With over a million in print, you can’t go wrong with this classic and perennial bestseller.